By accessing the UniPrint.net Web site, you agree to be bound by these Web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this Web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the UniPrint.net Web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UniPrint.net’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UniPrint.net at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the UniPrint.net Web site are provided “as is”. UniPrint.net makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, UniPrint.net does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event or circumstance is UniPrint.net, its directors, officers, employees or its suppliers liable, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any losses or damages of whatever nature, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, arising in any manner from (i) the use or inability to use the materials on the UniPrint.net Web site, whether directly or through a hyperlinked site, (ii) modification or discontinuance of the UniPrint.net Web site or (iii) any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or any misleading or out-of-date information, whether contained on or as received by the user of the UniPrint.net Web site, even if UniPrint.net or a UniPrint.net authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and Errata
While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the UniPrint.net Web site, the materials appearing on the UniPrint.net Web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UniPrint.net does not warrant that any of the materials on its Web site are accurate, complete, or current. UniPrint.net may make changes to the materials contained on its Web site at any time without notice. UniPrint.net does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
UniPrint.net has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UniPrint.net of the site. Use of any such linked Web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the UniPrint.net Web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Register’ button you consent to receive email communications from UniPrint.net.
- By providing your email address and submitting via the ‘Register’ button you confirm you are the authorised owner/user of the email address submitted.
- Your information is collected so that we can provide you with the benefits of receiving updates, news, and training on our products and services.
- You agree that your personal information may be shared with our employees, companies working on our behalf, selected business partners and other related companies in our group, but, except as required by law, information identifying an individual will never be passed on to a third party for their own use. UniPrint.net may disclose this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law.
- You can opt out of email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the relevant email.