POC 002: What is Virtualization & VDI Printing?
Printing Over Coffee Show Notes
In this session of The Printing Over Coffee Podcast, David Marshall from VMblog will be sharing his thoughts on the world of virtualization and printing.
Specifically, around why virtualization is important, what common challenges most people face in building a virtualized environment and how to solve those challenges.
We also dive into printing and its relationship with virtualization. Arron and David share their thoughts on universal printer drivers, printing virtualization problems and solutions, and the future of cloud printing.
What you will learn:
- The importance of virtualization
- Common myths and misconceptions on virtualization
- The worst advice being shared on virtualization
- The number one reason most organization fail to succeed in building a virtualized environment
- Common issues around printing and virtualization
- Workarounds to solve printing and virtualization issues
- Differences between universal printer drivers on the market
- How enterprise printing solutions add value to VDI solutions
- The Importance of cloud printing
- The future of virtualization
If you are interested in learning more about virtualization the right way, learn from one of the best in the industry. Check out VMblog and all that they offer!
As always, thank you for listening, and we wish you all the best. Cheers!
Books by David Marshall:
1. VMware ESX Essentials in the Virtual Datacenter
2. Advanced Server Virtualization: VMware and Microsoft Platforms in the Virtual Datacenter
3. For Dummies Series: Virtualization for Dummies
4. For Dummies Series: VMware VI3 For Dummies
Connect with VMBlog:
Download the Enterprise Printing Checklist
Questions to keep in mind when selecting a print solution.
- In The Spotlight With Quocirca: Redefining Digital Transformation Through Print & Document Capture
- POC 003: Understanding the Importance of Print Security & Compliance
- POC 002: What is Virtualization & VDI Printing?
- POC 001: Show Formalities & What to Expect
- DABCC Podcast – Healthcare Cloud Printing – Episode 277
- DABCC – Solving Citrix Printing Issues – Episode 252
- DABCC – Solving Healthcare Printing Issues – Episode 239
- DABCC – Why You Need Printing Virtualization – Episode 216
- See All