UniPrint Infinty Printer Profiles
UniPrint Printer Profiles is an innovative utility that enables IT administrators to create profiles per printer or driver. These profiles can contain a single or group of special settings which can be applied when a user prints.
Advanced features of multi-function printers (MFPs) such as stapling and hole-punching are captured in a profile and applied at print. In effect, Printer Profiling allows UniPrint Infinity customers to move to a universal printer driver solution without losing these printer properties.
White Paper: Reducing Print Costs – The Hidden Costs of Printing
- Native printer drivers are queried for printer properties specific to that vendor and then stored as a profile for users to apply to their print jobs.
- Almost every feature available on a printer can be utilized through UniPrint Infinity’s Printer Profiles.
- New profiles can be easily created and made instantly available to users.
- Integrated GUI utility with intuitive design.
- Administrators can quickly set up profiles at either print queue or driver level.
- Default profiles such as “Eco” or “Green” printing can be created.
- No loss of printer features (see figure 2)
- Capability to group settings together into a single profile
- Ability to assign printer profiles per printer or driver
- Works with any manufacturer driver