Secure Pull Printing
Based on UniPrint’s PDF-based Universal Printer Driver (UPD) and single Virtual Print Queue (VPQ), UniPrint Infinity offers dual print security through 256-bit PDF encryption and user-authenticated secure pull printing.
Secure Print Management
Secure pull printing helps enterprises to eliminate possible damages associated with security breaches, or corporate espionage resulting from sensitive documents being left in the printer trays unattended, or picked up and viewed by unauthorized personnel.
Pull printing also helps reduce heavy printing costs by eliminating unnecessary print output, by forcing users only print out what they need.
White Paper: Achieving a Secure Print Infrastructure
- Reduce paper waste as there are no more accidental print jobs
- Cost effective, no more wasted paper, ink or toner
- Confidential documents will not be left at the printer
- Print jobs are released and retrieved only when you need them
- No more print queues. Users print jobs all sit in a single print queue, until they are released to your printer