What is UniPrint Infinity
UniPrint Infinity is the industry’s first print management and output management solution for any computing environment.
UniPrint Infinity simplifies printer management for system admin and enables anywhere, anytime, any device printing across different platforms, offices and geographies for end users.
UniPrint Infinity Features
UniPrint Infinity enables system administrators to spend less time on managing print related services and increase end user workflow.
No Print Servers
Smart Route Printing
Android and iOS
Secure Pull Printing
Virtual Print Queue
vPad Print Appliances
Print Job Statistics
Print Job Archiving
Print Stream Compression
Why UniPrint Infinity
UniPrint Infinity is built from the ground up to solve your organization’s biggest challenges.
If you are looking for smarter ways to scale your workflow and reduce costs, the power of UniPrint Infinity can help manage your every day print-related tasks that slow you down all in one centralized location.
Enhance User Workflow
- Print jobs are also compressed into significantly smaller PDF files, resulting in faster transmission of data and printing
- Remove the need for printer drivers on your remote desktop server and physical or virtual desktops
- Client-less printing capabilities allow thin-client and mobile-device users to print anywhere, anytime
- Our single virtual print queue, allows users to send or redirect print jobs from busy or non-functioning printers instantly
Safeguard Document Security
- Combining PDF encryption as well as transfer protocol encryption
- Secure pull printing reduces document security breaches and enhances compliance
- Print jobs are only released for printing only after users have authenticated by entering a password or RFID / HID card on the vPad device
Reduce Your Printing Costs
- Secure pull printing ensures you only release required documents to the chosen printer
- Reducing wasted paper printing
- We are printer vendor agnostic
- No need to standardize your printer fleet or outsource printing services to realize cost savings
- Simplified printer management, reduced help desk calls, and secure pull printing, enhances operational efficiency and reduces expenses
- Spend less time maintaining internal control of your printing environment
Simplify Print Management
- UniPrint Infinity can be remotely deployed using AD Group Policy Objects
- IT admin can easily configure UniPrint settings through the Management Console, eliminating costly and time-consuming traveling to branch offices
- One UPD replaces all manufacturer printer drivers on your print server, which streamlines new printer installation, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance
- Users have the option to select printer-specific properties such as paper tray selection, duplexing etc. prior to releasing a selected print job
How it works
Each of the remote sites represent how UniPrint Infinity can be deployed and used to print through a remote session whether it be a Citrix session, Remote Desktop Services or VMware Horizon View.
Remote Site 1 – Server/Client Setup
End users printing from their session to local printers on workstations.
Remote Site 2 – Gateway Setup
End users printing to printers on print servers at their remote location.
Remote Site 3 – Gateway – Enhanced
Print servers are consolidated and moved to the data center. The UniPrint vPads are used at the remote site to reduce print bandwidth as print jobs go from the data center to remote sites.
UniPrint Infinity Components
Is the only dedicated server required in the solution. It functions as a license server and a central print management server, it also will host the virtual print jobs when using the VPQ.
Print Server (Gateway Setup)
This is typically a windows print server, our software will install on top of existing Microsoft print servers and will collect all the printers, allowing them to be accessed by UniPrint.
This is also known as the UniPrint agent, it is the universal driver engine which allows us to convert print jobs to PDF in the background, it provides the location-based printing services and virtual print queue. Install anywhere application run.
UniPrint Client (Only required for Server/Client setup)
Install the UniPrint client on any Windows or Mac OSX endpoints that you would like to use for Server/Client printing.
Database Server (Microsoft SQL Server)
Centralized database stores Printer Profiles and PrintPAL mappings to be replicated and reduces interruptions to SecurePrint and the Statistics modules.