UniPrint.net Careers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Work for Us!
1. Have Big Impact on our Small TeamAt UniPrint we believe everyone has a voice and it should be heard. We like to hear the views and ideas of our employees – we wouldn’t be where we are without them. You are joining a small team, which means you will make a BIG impact!
2. Friendly and Vibrant EnvironmentNo one should ever dread a Monday morning again, which is why we strive to create a happy and vibrant work environment. Our open office and very friendly employees means you can enjoy being at work as opposed to dreading it.
3. Collaboration is KeyCollaboration is a big key to our success. UniPrint emphasizes collaboration within departments and cross functionally. We all work together to get the job done and have a great time doing it. Every Friday morning the entire team meets together for a large Town Hall (ps. and there’s food!).
4. We Have a Great Benefits PackageWe want our employees to get the most out of the work they put into our company, which is why we offer a great variety of benefits including medical and dental insurance, RSP contributions, support in pursuing education and certifications, and profit sharing options.
5. Additional Training and Learning is Always AvailableWe never cap our employees’ learning, we encourage you to continuously develop your skills and knowledge. UniPrint offers great training and provides valuable learning experiences to broaden your skillset and knowledge – and we provide you with support along the way.
6. Fast Growing Company with a lot of OpportunitiesOur company has come a long way since it first started – we are consistently growing, expanding, and creating new opportunities! There’s informal and formal training, coaching and mentoring that allows our colleagues to grow within the organization.
7. Great Team Building ActivitiesAs a company we like to interact with one another and celebrate our success together. We feel that hosting these events are a way of giving back to those who have put in hard effort to keep our company delivering great levels of service. Last month we went Axe Throwing!
8. Location, Location, LocationOur office is in West Toronto at the Bloor Islington Towers. Right below us is the Islington TTC subway and bus station, which connects you to Mississauga Transit, and the GO Station one stop away. In our building there is also a GoodLife gym, a food court with a variety of options, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and coming soon grocery store!
9. Flexible EnvironmentDon’t worry about having to wake up and getting to work by 9am sharp. We believe your time and energy should be focused on your work, and not adhering to a strict work schedule. We also want you to be comfortable, so don’t worry about getting all dressed up – jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes are fine!
10. Established CompanyUniPrint has been around for over 20 years, and we’re here to stay! We’ve established ourselves in the industry, and have years of expertise and innovation to guide us. Our employees are our greatest asset and what has allowed us to have a competitive edge.
Have we sold you yet? Yes?Well you’re in luck – we have many open positions and are always accepting applications to grow our team. If UniPrint sounds like the place for you, please submit your resume to us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
4 Jun 2019
Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
22 Feb 2019
HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
11 Feb 2019
6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
12 Dec 2018
3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
16 Nov 2018
Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
9 Nov 2018
Printing in a Digital World
2 Nov 2018
Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
23 Oct 2018
Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
12 Oct 2018
Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
28 Sep 2018
- See All