UniPrint.net Careers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Work for Us!
We’re looking for some new faces to join our team at UniPrint.net! Let us tell you why you should work for us:
1. Have Big Impact on our Small Team
At UniPrint we believe everyone has a voice and it should be heard. We like to hear the views and ideas of our employees – we wouldn’t be where we are without them. You are joining a small team, which means you will make a BIG impact!
2. Friendly and Vibrant Environment
No one should ever dread a Monday morning again, which is why we strive to create a happy and vibrant work environment. Our open office and very friendly employees means you can enjoy being at work as opposed to dreading it.
3. Collaboration is Key
Collaboration is a big key to our success. UniPrint emphasizes collaboration within departments and cross functionally. We all work together to get the job done and have a great time doing it. Every Friday morning the entire team meets together for a large Town Hall (ps. and there’s food!).
4. We Have a Great Benefits Package
We want our employees to get the most out of the work they put into our company, which is why we offer a great variety of benefits including medical and dental insurance, RSP contributions, support in pursuing education and certifications, and profit sharing options.
5. Additional Training and Learning is Always Available
We never cap our employees’ learning, we encourage you to continuously develop your skills and knowledge. UniPrint offers great training and provides valuable learning experiences to broaden your skillset and knowledge – and we provide you with support along the way.
6. Fast Growing Company with a lot of Opportunities
Our company has come a long way since it first started – we are consistently growing, expanding, and creating new opportunities! There’s informal and formal training, coaching and mentoring that allows our colleagues to grow within the organization.
7. Great Team Building Activities
As a company we like to interact with one another and celebrate our success together. We feel that hosting these events are a way of giving back to those who have put in hard effort to keep our company delivering great levels of service. Last month we went Axe Throwing!
8. Location, Location, Location
Our office is in West Toronto at the Bloor Islington Towers. Right below us is the Islington TTC subway and bus station, which connects you to Mississauga Transit, and the GO Station one stop away. In our building there is also a GoodLife gym, a food court with a variety of options, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, and coming soon grocery store!
9. Flexible Environment
Don’t worry about having to wake up and getting to work by 9am sharp. We believe your time and energy should be focused on your work, and not adhering to a strict work schedule. We also want you to be comfortable, so don’t worry about getting all dressed up – jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes are fine!
10. Established Company
UniPrint has been around for over 20 years, and we’re here to stay! We’ve established ourselves in the industry, and have years of expertise and innovation to guide us. Our employees are our greatest asset and what has allowed us to have a competitive edge.
Have we sold you yet? Yes?
Well you’re in luck – we have many open positions and are always accepting applications to grow our team. If UniPrint sounds like the place for you, please submit your resume to us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- See All