Redefine Digital Printing at Citrix Synergy 2017
Citrix Synergy 2017Join us at Citrix Synergy in Orlando May 23-25, booth #511 and meet David Fung, our Managing Partner (CEO) and Marisol Lopez, our Enterprise Sales Manager to learn how to eliminate your printing challenges and simplify intra-organizational printing structures. We will also be showcasing the latest update to UniPrint Infinity (version 9.1). Stop by and try our demo, talk with our solutions experts, and enter our prize draw. See the details below!
Our Citrix Synergy Trade Show Activities:
- We will be giving away pens, mints, USBs, retractable badge holders, and UniPrint Infinity product brochures for all attendees.
- This time we will also be giving away a limited number of scratch and win prize cards. The prizes include USBs, $25 Amazon gift cards, $10 Starbucks cards, and Google Chromecast. So, don’t forget to come early and grab your cards!
- It’s not over yet! A lucky winner from our grand prize draw will receive a Nintendo Switch Gaming System and a 40” Flat Screen TV. Excited yet? Remember to visit our booth and see how to enter the draw!
- Finally, an executive interview with Chris Lamb, Solutions Architect at Share Services Canada will be conducted at our booth. We will be discussing about the Work Place 2.0 printing and show you how to enable consistent user printing experience regardless of device.
Our Major Announcements:We will be unveiling our newest VPQ print appliance from our vPad line, the vPad CE II. Join us to see how the vPad CE II can help you solve your bandwidth issues and promote consistently fast remote printing across multiple geographical locations. Benefits include:
- Supports 2 Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
- Decompress up to 5 print streams with 1 vPad CE
- No onsite configuration is required
Interested in learning more about print management and the hidden costs of printing? Check out this free whitepaper on the hidden costs of printing!
- Release print jobs securely and on-demand by using the same Imprivata proximity card
- Error-free and on-demand secure printing of Protected Health Information
- Reduce printer hardware and waste
- Individual alpha-numeric password is included for better security
- Release print jobs to any printer over the Cloud
- Enhance security and compliance
- Easy to manage and deploy
- Improve printing speed over the Cloud
- Improve end-user printing experience
- Reduce 75% of printing helpdesk calls
- Reduce print costs by 20-40%
- No single point of failure
- Print traffic remains local to the user where the print job originates
- Seamless implementation into any environment
- Printers can be directly accessible from the end user’s workstation
- End users can now use vendor’s native driver interface, enabling the use of all the printer capabilities without the need for a system admin to create printer profiles.
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
4 Jun 2019
Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
22 Feb 2019
HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
11 Feb 2019
6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
12 Dec 2018
3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
16 Nov 2018
Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
9 Nov 2018
Printing in a Digital World
2 Nov 2018
Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
23 Oct 2018
Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
12 Oct 2018
Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
28 Sep 2018
- See All