User Stories: A Healthcare Medical Doctors Printing Challenges
What is your job role and responsibilities at your company?
I’m Doctor Brian Lee, and I am full time emergency doctor, chairman of the emergency department, and chairman of the physician advisory committee for St. Joseph Hospital. Our hospital serves 90,000 patients a year and on average I serve 10 patients an hour.
What types of print-related issues were you facing in your specific role?
One of the primary issues that I faced was accidentally printing confidential documents to other regions, since our old system listed every single location, which caused a lot of frustration with having to run back and forth to collect the documents.
This ended up being a very time consuming process which took anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes just to get something printed out. Other times I would need to call for IT support, which further caused time delay, giving me less time to serve patients.
Interested in learning more about printing solutions in healthcare? Check out this free whitepaper on optimizing EPIC printing in your healthcare VDI environment!
From your point of view, how has Uniprint Infinity helped solve your issues? Were there any differences?
UniPrint helped me solve all my healthcare printing issues! Once the new system was deployed, I no longer had misprinted documents show up in a different department.
What do you like best about UniPrint Infinity?
I liked that the software is very user friendly and easy to use. It took me about 2 minutes to learn how to use it properly. This in turn, gave me more time to spend with my patients.
Were there any issues you that came across?
No, there hasn’t been any issues that I have come across since it has been used here.
Would you recommend UniPrint Infinity to other medical doctors?
Yes I would! In fact, after the role out, we recommended UniPrint Infinity to our West Texas and Eastern New Mexico regions to role out as well!
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- How To Fix 10 Common Printer Problems
- Do Printers Have Memory? Should I Be Concerned
- Print Nightmare Exploit: A Detailed Analysis
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- See All