Finding a Hospital Print Management Solution
Hospital Print Management Solution
In an effort to increase efficiency, conserve time and enhance security, many hospitals and healthcare organizations now deploy virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
But EHR and EMR printing still remains problematic. Printing to a wrong or distant printer may leave confidential patient information lying around for anyone to grab.
Long printing queues may keep doctors waiting (and nurses feeling the brunt of impatient doctors).
This infographic illustrates how UniPrint Infinity’s™ Healthcare Printing Suite (HPS) can offer 3 ways to complement VDI in a healthcare setting.
Comprising of 3 modules
- Smart Route Printing, eliminates EMR printing errors
- Smart Label Printing, ensures prints are direct to the correct specialty printer
- High Availability, ensures 100% printing uptime
Interested in learning more about hospital print management? Check out this free whitepaper on how to leverage virtual printing in a healthcare VDI environment!
UniPrint Infinity Healthcare Printing Suite can be built into any computing environment, and accessed on desktop, laptop or mobile devices.
The software-based solutions also allow users to print securely and on demand to any printer, including specialty printers for wrist band and prescription bottle label printing.
This relieves care givers from the mundane, yet necessary process of document output in the highly fast moving clinical environment, improving productivity and patient data security.
The end results are reduction in printing support calls, and improvement in clinical workflow and patient care quality.
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- See All