Finding a Hospital Print Management Solution
Hospital Print Management Solution
In an effort to increase efficiency, conserve time and enhance security, many hospitals and healthcare organizations now deploy virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).
But EHR and EMR printing still remains problematic. Printing to a wrong or distant printer may leave confidential patient information lying around for anyone to grab.
Long printing queues may keep doctors waiting (and nurses feeling the brunt of impatient doctors).
This infographic illustrates how UniPrint Infinity’s™ Healthcare Printing Suite (HPS) can offer 3 ways to complement VDI in a healthcare setting.
Comprising of 3 modules
- Smart Route Printing, eliminates EMR printing errors
- Smart Label Printing, ensures prints are direct to the correct specialty printer
- High Availability, ensures 100% printing uptime
Interested in learning more about hospital print management? Check out this free whitepaper on how to leverage virtual printing in a healthcare VDI environment!
UniPrint Infinity Healthcare Printing Suite can be built into any computing environment, and accessed on desktop, laptop or mobile devices.
The software-based solutions also allow users to print securely and on demand to any printer, including specialty printers for wrist band and prescription bottle label printing.
This relieves care givers from the mundane, yet necessary process of document output in the highly fast moving clinical environment, improving productivity and patient data security.
The end results are reduction in printing support calls, and improvement in clinical workflow and patient care quality.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Update to Google Drive Cloud Storage
- A Guide to Preventing Phishing Attacks
- Level up your Microsoft Universal Printing experience with PF 360 Print
- How To Fix 10 Common Printer Problems
- Do Printers Have Memory? Should I Be Concerned
- Print Nightmare Exploit: A Detailed Analysis
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- See All