How To Prevent Security Breaches with Secure Pull Printing
Preventing Print Security Breaches
The vPad Pro is a multi-purpose network print appliance that enables dual print security through PDF encryption and user-authenticated secure pull printing.
It can also enable print stream compression, which solves remote printing bandwidth issues that can occur with print servers in remote locations.
Top 3 Benefits
Reduces printing costs by eliminating waste
Improves user workflow through follow the user printing
Improves security compliance and print-related data breaches
Interested in learning more about how you can prevent security breaches with pull printing? Check out this free whitepaper on how to achieve a secure print infrastructure!
- Built in RFID or HID smart card FOB reader
- Dual security via encryption and user pin-code or smart card
- Multi-lingual user friendly touch screen navigation
- Provides one to many printer support
By deploying a secure pull printing solution, it will reduce printing costs by eliminating waste, improve user workflow through on-demand printing and improve security from print-related data security breaches.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- Healthcare Expert Roundup: 10 Best Practices for Rolling Out Epic EMR
- How to Print from Anywhere: Your Guide to Printing on the Go
- 7 Criteria for Selecting a Print Management Vendor
- See All