How To Prevent Security Breaches with Secure Pull Printing
Preventing Print Security Breaches
The vPad Pro is a multi-purpose network print appliance that enables dual print security through PDF encryption and user-authenticated secure pull printing.
It can also enable print stream compression, which solves remote printing bandwidth issues that can occur with print servers in remote locations.
Top 3 Benefits
Reduces printing costs by eliminating waste
Improves user workflow through follow the user printing
Improves security compliance and print-related data breaches
Interested in learning more about how you can prevent security breaches with pull printing? Check out this free whitepaper on how to achieve a secure print infrastructure!
- Built in RFID or HID smart card FOB reader
- Dual security via encryption and user pin-code or smart card
- Multi-lingual user friendly touch screen navigation
- Provides one to many printer support
By deploying a secure pull printing solution, it will reduce printing costs by eliminating waste, improve user workflow through on-demand printing and improve security from print-related data security breaches.
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- See All