POC 003: Understanding the Importance of Print Security & Compliance
Printing Over Coffee Show Notes
In this session of The Printing Over Coffee Podcast, Arron Fu, CTO at UniPrint will be sharing his thoughts on the world of print security and compliance printing.
Specifically, around why security and compliance is important, what common challenges most people face in building a secure printing environment and how to solve those challenges.
We also dive into printing and its relationship with compliance in highly regulated markets like healthcare or finance. Arron shares his thoughts on planning, implementation, roadblocks, solutions, and the future of secure printing.
What you will learn:
- The main difference between security and compliance
- Why security and compliance are both necessary
- Common myths and misconceptions on security and compliance
- The number one reason most organization fail to succeed in building a secure printing environment
- Common roadblocks around security and printing
- Solutions to solve secure printing challenges
- The Importance of secure printing
- The future of security and compliance
If you are interested in learning more about securing your print environment the right way, checkout our secure by design whitepaper below.
As always, thank you for listening, and we wish you all the best. Cheers!
Links to more info on HIPPA & GDPR Compliance:
- In The Spotlight With Quocirca: Redefining Digital Transformation Through Print & Document Capture
- POC 003: Understanding the Importance of Print Security & Compliance
- POC 002: What is Virtualization & VDI Printing?
- POC 001: Show Formalities & What to Expect
- DABCC Podcast – Healthcare Cloud Printing – Episode 277
- DABCC – Solving Citrix Printing Issues – Episode 252
- DABCC – Solving Healthcare Printing Issues – Episode 239
- DABCC – Why You Need Printing Virtualization – Episode 216
- See All