RDS Printing Solutions: Remote Printing with Print Stream Compression
Printing with Print Stream Compression
Why should you use print stream compression with remote printing? Bloated print data can wreak havoc on bandwidth availability.
By implementing print stream compression, it solves bandwidth issues and promotes consistently fast printing across multiple geographical locations when deployed with UniPrint Infinity.
By installing a simple print appliance like the vPad CE, you are guaranteed to get your return on investment within the first year.
Print Stream Compression Benefits
- Promotes fast remote printing
- Can replace a remote site Windows server
- Plug and play, no on-site configuration required
- Guaranteed ROI within the first year
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- Healthcare Expert Roundup: 10 Best Practices for Rolling Out Epic EMR
- How to Print from Anywhere: Your Guide to Printing on the Go
- 7 Criteria for Selecting a Print Management Vendor
- See All