RDS Printing Solutions: Remote Printing with Print Stream Compression
Printing with Print Stream Compression
Why should you use print stream compression with remote printing? Bloated print data can wreak havoc on bandwidth availability.
By implementing print stream compression, it solves bandwidth issues and promotes consistently fast printing across multiple geographical locations when deployed with UniPrint Infinity.
By installing a simple print appliance like the vPad CE, you are guaranteed to get your return on investment within the first year.
Print Stream Compression Benefits
- Promotes fast remote printing
- Can replace a remote site Windows server
- Plug and play, no on-site configuration required
- Guaranteed ROI within the first year
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- See All