UniPrint.net & Citrix at HIMSS 2018: Better Together
UniPrint Infinity’s Healthcare Printing Suite (HPS) enables speedy, error-free, and on demand secure printing from major EHS/EMR applications, with 100% uptime. HPS integrates seamlessly into any VDI or EMR/EMHR application to simplify printer management, improve patient data security, and reduce wait times.
Join us at the Healthcare IT Conference 2018 to see how UniPrint Infinity uses its patented PDF-based Universal Printer Driver (UPD), which eliminates the need to install multiple printer drivers on multiple machines. It also utilizes a singular, secure Virtual Print Queue (VPQ) which requires user authentication to release print jobs.
HIMSS 2018: UniPrint & Citrix: Better Together!
- UniPrint Infinity’s UPD works with any printer and any device, including Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices, tablets, Macs and PCs
- UniPrint Infinity secures Citrix-based printing through additional levels of encryption for print data, and additional security at the printer!
- The High Availability (HA) module ensures maximum possible uptime for printing services, reducing help desk calls and patient wait times
Interested in learning more about the benefits of adding UniPrint to Citrix? Check out this free webinar on 5 printing benefits of adding UniPrint to Citrix!
Join us at the Citrix Ready Partner Pavilion to Learn
- How your print workflow could be your weakest security link, and how to fix it
- How Smart Route printing can reduce patient wait times.
- How HPS customers St. Joseph’s Health and Sunrise Health have seen improvements for their staff and patients by implementing UniPrint in their Citrix workflow
Come Watch our Demos…
- Secure Printing Demo with multiple release options – Smart card, mobile and touch screen
- Smart Route Demo: How static print queues are routed dynamically and intelligently to follow the users in a Cloud/VDI environment
- User Experience Demo: consistent user experience regardless of device type
Visit UniPrint at the Citrix Ready Partner Pavilion in Booth #12332
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- See All