Infographic – 3 Effective Ways to Reduce Printing Costs
Reducing Printing Costs
Companies of all sizes and industries are feeling the pressure to streamline their operations in order to reduce costs and at the same time, meet the demand of corporate social responsibility.
By taking control of your enterprise printing and output management you will not only reduce printing costs and your total cost of ownership, but also increase workflow and overall user productivity.
Did you know?
- 23% of help desk calls are printer-related
- 15% of system administrator’s time is spent on print related issues
- 90% of companies don’t track their printing costs
- 10,000 sheets of paper are used per year by an average employee
- 17% of printed pages are considered waste
- $50 is the industry average spent per help desk call
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
- Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
- Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
- See All