Infographic – 3 Effective Ways to Reduce Printing Costs
Reducing Printing Costs
Companies of all sizes and industries are feeling the pressure to streamline their operations in order to reduce costs and at the same time, meet the demand of corporate social responsibility.
By taking control of your enterprise printing and output management you will not only reduce printing costs and your total cost of ownership, but also increase workflow and overall user productivity.
Did you know?
- 23% of help desk calls are printer-related
- 15% of system administrator’s time is spent on print related issues
- 90% of companies don’t track their printing costs
- 10,000 sheets of paper are used per year by an average employee
- 17% of printed pages are considered waste
- $50 is the industry average spent per help desk call
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- How To Fix 10 Common Printer Problems
- Do Printers Have Memory? Should I Be Concerned
- Print Nightmare Exploit: A Detailed Analysis
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- See All