Infographic – 3 Effective Ways to Reduce Printing Costs
Reducing Printing Costs
Companies of all sizes and industries are feeling the pressure to streamline their operations in order to reduce costs and at the same time, meet the demand of corporate social responsibility.
By taking control of your enterprise printing and output management you will not only reduce printing costs and your total cost of ownership, but also increase workflow and overall user productivity.
Did you know?
- 23% of help desk calls are printer-related
- 15% of system administrator’s time is spent on print related issues
- 90% of companies don’t track their printing costs
- 10,000 sheets of paper are used per year by an average employee
- 17% of printed pages are considered waste
- $50 is the industry average spent per help desk call
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Sustainability and Printing
- Cloud-based Printing vs Cloud-hosted Printing: What’s the difference between them?
- Everything You Need to Know About the PrintNightmare Microsoft Security Patch
- Everything You Need to Know About Zero-Trust Security
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- See All