Cloud Printing Solutions For IT Managed Service Providers
How Secure Cloud Printing Saves Time and Money for MSPs
In today’s Cloud Hosting industry, on-demand printing and high levels of accuracy are pre-requisites for Managed Service Providers to be a provider of reliable hosted services.
Types of Managed Service Providers
- Vertical Industry Applications
- Complete Cloud Computing Outsourcing (Ms Office, Azure, Office 365 etc.)
- Any hosted desktop applications
Key Challenges for MSPs
- Large number of varied client environments
- Print speed performance issues
- Managing too many different printer drivers
This infographic illustrates UniPrint Infinity’s cloud printing solution that provides worry-free, secure mobile cloud printing from any user device, to any printer, across any platform, on any network.
Interested in learning more about secure cloud printing? Check out this free whitepaper on how to achieve secure print infrastructure!
Key Benefits for MSPs
- Centralized management and easy administration in any hosted environment
- Printing for BYOD and mobile environments
- End users can print to any vendor printers
Its flexibility, ease-of-use and management, and quick deployment make UniPrint Infinity the printing solution of choice for cloud hosting & SaaS providers.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Cloud-based Printing vs Cloud-hosted Printing: What’s the difference between them?
- Everything You Need to Know About the PrintNightmare Microsoft Security Patch
- Everything You Need to Know About Zero-Trust Security
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- See All