Cloud Printing Solutions For IT Managed Service Providers
How Secure Cloud Printing Saves Time and Money for MSPsIn today’s Cloud Hosting industry, on-demand printing and high levels of accuracy are pre-requisites for Managed Service Providers to be a provider of reliable hosted services.
Types of Managed Service Providers
- Vertical Industry Applications
- Complete Cloud Computing Outsourcing (Ms Office, Azure, Office 365 etc.)
- Any hosted desktop applications
Key Challenges for MSPs
- Large number of varied client environments
- Print speed performance issues
- Managing too many different printer drivers
Interested in learning more about secure cloud printing? Check out this free whitepaper on how to achieve secure print infrastructure!
Key Benefits for MSPs
- Centralized management and easy administration in any hosted environment
- Printing for BYOD and mobile environments
- End users can print to any vendor printers
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
4 Jun 2019
Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
22 Feb 2019
HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
11 Feb 2019
6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
12 Dec 2018
3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
16 Nov 2018
Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
9 Nov 2018
Printing in a Digital World
2 Nov 2018
Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
23 Oct 2018
Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
12 Oct 2018
Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
28 Sep 2018
- See All