Cloud Printing Solutions For IT Managed Service Providers
How Secure Cloud Printing Saves Time and Money for MSPs
In today’s Cloud Hosting industry, on-demand printing and high levels of accuracy are pre-requisites for Managed Service Providers to be a provider of reliable hosted services.
Types of Managed Service Providers
- Vertical Industry Applications
- Complete Cloud Computing Outsourcing (Ms Office, Azure, Office 365 etc.)
- Any hosted desktop applications
Key Challenges for MSPs
- Large number of varied client environments
- Print speed performance issues
- Managing too many different printer drivers
This infographic illustrates UniPrint Infinity’s cloud printing solution that provides worry-free, secure mobile cloud printing from any user device, to any printer, across any platform, on any network.
Interested in learning more about secure cloud printing? Check out this free whitepaper on how to achieve secure print infrastructure!
Key Benefits for MSPs
- Centralized management and easy administration in any hosted environment
- Printing for BYOD and mobile environments
- End users can print to any vendor printers
Its flexibility, ease-of-use and management, and quick deployment make UniPrint Infinity the printing solution of choice for cloud hosting & SaaS providers.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- Healthcare Expert Roundup: 10 Best Practices for Rolling Out Epic EMR
- How to Print from Anywhere: Your Guide to Printing on the Go
- 7 Criteria for Selecting a Print Management Vendor
- See All