Educause 2017: UniPrint & Citrix – Better Together in the Cloud
The Educause Annual Conference hosts education industry professionals and technology innovators from around the world to share ideas, network, discuss new challenges, and discover solutions. UniPrint will be exhibiting with at the Citrix Ready Partner Booth #915 from October 31st to November 3rd.
Nowhere is technological innovation more vital than in the education sphere. Despite all the advancements in technology, printing has and will always remain a crucial aspect of day to day life at educational institutions both for staff and students. Despite technology’s move towards digital and Cloud solutions, printing remains an area with many unique challenges.
Because printing is so critical, the need for moving to a cloud printing infrastructure that enables secure printing anywhere and anytime is a necessity for nearly all businesses, particularly those in the education industry.
In order to meet the printing demands of your business, UniPrint’s flagship print management software, UniPrint Infinity™, works seamlessly with existing Citrix environments. The key motivation behind UniPrint’s partnership with Citrix is to achieve optimize Citrix workflows for increased efficiency.
The benefits of adding UniPrint Infinity to Citrix include:
- One Universal Printer Driver
- One Virtual Print Queue
- Secure Pull Printing
- PDF Print Compression
- High Availability
- Mobile & Cloud Printing in Citrix/Azure
In addition, UniPrint will showcase the newest edition to the vPad series of print appliances and new Serverless Printing technology, along with ePRINTit’s Cloud-based print release kiosk technology.
Interested in finding out more about UniPrint added to Citrix? Check out this free webinar on some of the benefits of UniPrint added to Citrix!
UniPrint and ePRINTit Solutions
Special guest ePRINTit will also be joining UniPrint to demo their unique print technology that unifies printing for educational organizations big and small. ePRINTit has made it possible for students and staff members of a school to print documents in and out of campus wherever, and with their existing printers.
UniPrint Live Presentation
We all know that Citrix and Azure quickly deliver secure apps in the Cloud, but what if you need to print? How do you print securely from the Cloud?
David Fung, Managing Partner at UniPrint.net, will be giving daily seminars on Cloud printing at the Citrix booth #915. Presentation times are at 12:30 PM on November 1st and November 2nd
During this 20-minute presentation, David will be showcasing how UniPrint’s Virtual Print Queue technology, along with the vPad print appliances, allow you to:
- Print securely and on-demand to any printer without VPNs or Firewall configurations, improving user workflow
- Delegate print jobs from home to office or from person to person securely
- Print seamlessly and securely from private cloud to public printing locations
- Reduce print costs by as much as 40% by reducing print waste and eliminating the need for remote print servers
We look forward to meeting new-faces at Educause 2017. Be sure to visit our booth to gain an insight on our print management solutions, and how it can enhance your printing environment!
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- How To Fix 10 Common Printer Problems
- Do Printers Have Memory? Should I Be Concerned
- Print Nightmare Exploit: A Detailed Analysis
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- See All