The Value of EMR Healthcare Solutions & VDI Printing Software
Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are a digital version of a patient’s medical history and are integral to the healthcare industry and their patients.
Did You Know?
- 63% of Canadian doctors believe the quality of patient care has improved due to Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- 42% of Canadian physicians with an EMR reported that productivity had increased
- Electronic Medical Records have contributed to admin staff time savings of 3.8 hours per physician per week
Interested in learning more about printing in your healthcare VDI environment? Check out this free whitepaper on how to optimize Epic printing in your healthcare VDI environment!
Benefits of an EMR Printing Solution
While VDI technology allows for faster and more secure access to EMR healthcare solutions and applications for roaming hospital users, location based printing is still problematic.
The use of an EMR printing solution:
- provides a single point of control for all printers
- allows scalablity with an unlimited number of printers
- reduces the number of print servers and can even consolidate print servers to the date center
- supports secure pull printing and mobile printing
- supports rule-based printing and label printing
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Pull Printing Explained: The Costs & Benefits of Deploying Pull Printing
- Cloud Computing vs On Premises: The Differences of Both Platforms
- Protecting Yourself from Printing Pain: Moving Traditional Print Management to the Cloud
- What is Cloud Printing? How Cloud Printing Works
- 7 Different Types of Cloud Computing Structures
- What is the difference between EMR and EHR?
- Citrix Printing Guide: How to Solve Your Citrix Printing Problems
- Healthcare Expert Roundup: 10 Best Practices for Rolling Out Epic EMR
- How to Print from Anywhere: Your Guide to Printing on the Go
- 7 Criteria for Selecting a Print Management Vendor
- See All