The Value of EMR Healthcare Solutions & VDI Printing Software
Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) are a digital version of a patient’s medical history and are integral to the healthcare industry and their patients.
Did You Know?
- 63% of Canadian doctors believe the quality of patient care has improved due to Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- 42% of Canadian physicians with an EMR reported that productivity had increased
- Electronic Medical Records have contributed to admin staff time savings of 3.8 hours per physician per week
Interested in learning more about printing in your healthcare VDI environment? Check out this free whitepaper on how to optimize Epic printing in your healthcare VDI environment!
Benefits of an EMR Printing Solution
While VDI technology allows for faster and more secure access to EMR healthcare solutions and applications for roaming hospital users, location based printing is still problematic.
The use of an EMR printing solution:
- provides a single point of control for all printers
- allows scalablity with an unlimited number of printers
- reduces the number of print servers and can even consolidate print servers to the date center
- supports secure pull printing and mobile printing
- supports rule-based printing and label printing
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
4 Jun 2019
Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
22 Feb 2019
HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
11 Feb 2019
6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
12 Dec 2018
3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
16 Nov 2018
Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
9 Nov 2018
Printing in a Digital World
2 Nov 2018
Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
23 Oct 2018
Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
12 Oct 2018
Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
28 Sep 2018
- See All