Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
Process Fusion successfully expands its compliance posture for Software-as-a-Service and Managed Services offerings with the System and Organization Controls (SOC) Suite of Services.
As a digital process automation cloud platform provider, Process Fusion has successfully completed the 2021 Service Organizational Control (“SOC”)2 Type 2 audit. SOC 2 is developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and defines criteria based on five “trust service principles” which are Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy.
The audit is completed by A-lign which approves the internal controls designed and enforced by Process Fusion. As the main benchmark for enterprise data security, the completion of SOC 2 Type 2 confirms Process Fusion’s ability to deliver enterprise-grade solutions, including UniPrint InfinityCloud services and CapturePoint.
The UniPrint Infinity platform has over 25 years of experience in enterprise, cloud, security and VDI print management. By deploying our all-in-one print management platform, users will not just have enhanced printing workflow process by printing to physical or printing to digital, but also ensure the security of their data.
With the approval from SOC2 Type 2, Process Fusion’s operational excellence and commitment to secure sensitive client data are reinforced.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Cloud-based Printing vs Cloud-hosted Printing: What’s the difference between them?
- Everything You Need to Know About the PrintNightmare Microsoft Security Patch
- Everything You Need to Know About Zero-Trust Security
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- See All