How to Leverage Virtual Printing in Your Healthcare Environment
Leverage Virtual Printing
Perhaps no workplace environment is more stressful than healthcare. At its most basic level, healthcare revolves around a never-ending cycle of critical emergencies.
Dealing with this most elemental form of stress is just a part of many clinicians’ lives.
While not every clinician must cope with such extremes on a daily basis, all healthcare professionals must face another stark reality: Ongoing changes in the healthcare industry place increasing pressure on workers to accomplish more in less time.
Indeed, all healthcare professionals spend every day in a very demanding, very stressful environment. It is not a place for printing problems!
Healthcare Printing Problem
- Accidental label printing can be costly
- Clinicians need to locate and retrieve documents
- Printing problems squander operating costs
- Printer infrastructures put HIPAA compliance at risk
Interested in learning more about printing in your healthcare environment? Check out this free whitepaper on how to leverage virtual printing in a healthcare VDI environment!
Healthcare Printing Solution
- High Availability: ensures 100% printing uptime by eliminating points of failure in the printing infrastructure
- Secure Pull Printing: printed documents are released only when users authenticate their credentials, eliminating potential security breaches
- Mobile Support: supports printing from all mobile devices and enables authorized release of secure print jobs via the users mobile device
- Smart Label Printing: designed to support label makers such as Zebra and Brother, allowing ASII text characters to be sent directly to the correct printer
- Rule based printing:
- Delegrate printing
- EMR/EHR integration and SSO integration
Healthcare Printing Benefits
- Improves clinician access, workflow and experience
- Enhanced data security and compliance
This infographic illustrates some of the printing related challenges faced by clinicians and healthcare IT personnel as well as printing virtualization solutions provided by UniPrint Infinity’s Healthcare Printing Suite.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- See All