Case Study Release: Foundations Health Solutions
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, January 17, 2017: We are announcing our latest case study with Ohio-based Foundations Health Solutions.
For 15 years, Foundations Health Solutions has provided a comprehensive portfolio of management services to healthcare facilities throughout Ohio. In order to support its widespread network, Foundations utilizes Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) to centrally manage and distribute applications to over 90 healthcare customers and approximately 5,500 users. Foundations also manages all network equipment, including devices and printers.
Printing and document management are critical, but Foundations found themselves spending excessive amounts of time dealing with printing issues and multiple printer drivers.
“Trying to maintain those drivers was an absolute nightmare,” said Todd Hall, CIO at Foundations. Supporting over 900 printers from a variety of manufacturers and spread across their wide network was impractical and inconvenient. Print spooler crashes were common, and remote locations were having frequent printing issues.
Foundations was in need of a cost-effective print management solution that would solve driver incompatibility issues while working within their RDS environment. They attempted to solve the problem using built-in and third-party technology, but eventually their search led them to UniPrint.
With the help of UniPrint Infinity, Foundations was able to shift their focus back to what really matters: helping facilities focus on patient care.
Read more about the Foundations Health Solutions case study.
- Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
- Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
- UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
- UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
- UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
- UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
- UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
- UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
- The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
- UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
- See All