UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–UniPrint.net announced today the release of their newest update to their enterprise print management software, UniPrint Infinity Version 10. This update marks the most innovative update to the UniPrint Infinity platform since its creation, with new integrations and intuitive tools to help guide organizations towards digital transformation.
UniPrint Infinity, at its core, is a PDF-based Universal Printer Driver with one web based management platform for secure pull printing, mobile printing, serverless (IP) printing and Cloud enablement. Added features such as High Availability, Statistics and Archiving, and Healthcare Printing Suite allow for even greater redundancy and security.
“I was really impressed with UniPrint’s web portal – the interface was straight forward, and the central management made it easy to administer. The secure printing, tap and print, and smart routing features address multiple complex printing issues, especially in healthcare, with so many roaming users requiring access to print securely from multiple locations throughout the healthcare facility. Anyone looking to address their printing challenges should definitely consider UniPrint’s solutions,” – Daniel Hepp, Account Executive, Gibraltar Solutions Inc.
Some of the most exciting new features in V10 include:
- Web Console: User-friendly multi-level online console allowing access to UniPrint’s management console. Allows any browser based device to access the web console without installing any application
- Security: Multi-level administration allowing members of the admin team different levels of access in managing and supporting the printing infrastructure
- Mobile Support: Users can locate and release print jobs from their mobile device, through QR codes, NFC and iBeacon.
- User Control: Users can manage their own print jobs sent to the UniPrint VPQ within their user session and through ePRINTit printing to public printing locations.
- Serverless Printing: Supports direct IP printing and allows admin to centrally manage all their desktop, VDI and mobile print environments in one place.
The biggest benefit of v10 is providing customers with choice and flexibility by being print vendor and environmentally agnostic. The update also provides different licensing options, better user experience for ease of use, multiple architecture options, and BYOD options.
“As a Canadian UniPrint.net partner, this release allows us to offer a complete software defined secure print solution which is both printer vender and environmentally agnostic,” – David Wasilka, National Director, Compugen Inc.
To learn more about UniPrint Infinity V10, contact email@example.com or try out a 14-day free trial of UniPrint Infinity v10.
- Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
- Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
- UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
- UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
- UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
- UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
- UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
- UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
- The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
- UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
- See All