UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–UniPrint.net is proud to announce their new partnership with ProcessFlows, the fast-growing IT solutions provider headquartered in Hampshire, UK. Their work with some of the largest companies in the UK, as well as the public sector, make this a truly perfect partnership.
UniPrint will help to expand ProcessFlows’ cloud-based print management portfolio through their patented PDF-based technology and cloud print solutions.
Patrick Johnson, UniPrint.net MPS Partner & Strategy Manager, had this to say about the partnership:
“With ProcessFlows as a strategic UniPrint partner in the cloud printing space, our combined goal is to deliver solutions that improve customer workflows and access to information. Together, our cloud solutions will bring great value to ProcessFlows and their partners as they look to reduce the complexity of print management and improve end user experience.”
UniPrint Infinity software simplifies print workflows resulting in increased efficiency, reduced costs, and increased security around enterprise printing operations. It enables system administrators to spend less time managing print-related services while improving end user workflow.
UniPrint enables anywhere, anytime, any device printing across different platforms for end users.
- Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
- Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
- UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
- UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
- UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
- UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
- UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
- UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
- The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
- UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
- See All