Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–UniPrint.net Corp. announced today that it has successfully merged with Process Fusion Inc. (PFI), creator of CP-1, a cloud based (and on-premise) application solution which provides secure information exchange and helps organizations improve and automate business processes.
Together with UniPrint Infinity, a PDF-based print management solution, businesses can now truly move from physical to digital with the “push of a button” and accelerate their digital transformation process.
“Today is really a day for UniPrint.net customers to celebrate. They now can print to digital instead of printing to a physical piece of paper. By printing to PFI’s machine learning CP-1 platform documents can be auto-classified and metadata can be extracted for digital processing. This can result in massive time and cost savings for our customers,” said David Fung, Managing Partner & CEO, UniPrint.net Corp.
Daniel Cheng, President of PFI, summarizes this merger as follows:
“By combining with UniPrint.net, we instantly obtained a global distribution network in EMEA, NA, and APAC. Furthermore, since both organizations have been focused on healthcare and public organizations in the last few years, we can collectively help our customers drive more cost efficiency in their printing infrastructure and improve their own customers’ digital experiences.”
More about UniPrint.net
UniPrint.net began as a simple yet effective PDF-based Universal Printer Driver (UPD) platform and has evolved into a multi-faceted solution which streamlines and improves print reliability in server-based (Citrix printing, VMware printing, VDI printing, RDS printing), Cloud (Azure, Amazon etc.), and Serverless environments including. The software optimizes printing functionality, minimizes printer management, reduces bandwidth consumption, and enables anywhere, anytime printing from any device.
More about PFI:
Process Fusion Inc. (PFI) is a managed services and cloud application provider of Document Data Capture and Business Process Automation solutions that facilitate efficient, secure, and compliant delivery of information inside and outside of the enterprise.
- Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
- Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
- UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
- UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
- UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
- UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
- UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
- UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
- The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
- UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
- See All