Partner Solutions Deploys UniPrint Infinity in the Cloud
Insurance Brokerage IT Provider Brings Reliable, Fast and Simple Printing Solution to Hosted Clients in Citrix VDI Environment
Toronto, Canada, April 28, 2015: UniPrint.net (www.uniprint.net), the world leader in printing virtualization, today announced that Partner Solutions, the application solution services provider for medium and large insurance brokerages in Canada, has deployed UniPrint Infinity™ software in their Citrix VDI environment. Hosted printing service is distributed to 3,000 users over 200 locations across Canada to facilitate reliable printing and deliver high quality print jobs, including the Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Cards that drivers must carry to show proof of car insurance.
Under Partner Solutions’ previous printing solution, all printers were installed with drivers directly on the servers. Although customers had access to all of the printers, the large number of connected printers and their dissimilar drivers created server and stability issues, leading to frequent server crashes, a lack of reliability and frustration for users. UniPrint Infinity’s Universal Printer Driver (UPD) negated the need to install multiple manufacturer printer drivers on the application server thereby eliminating all incompatibility issues.
The Solution in Practice:
Today, administrators only needed to install and manage one UniPrint Infinity UPD centrally, greatly simplifying printer management and improving server stability and printing reliability. Since all printer OEMs are supported, new printers and users can also be added to the network easily. The administrator only needs to install the UniPrint Client software on user machines, including Apple iOS and OS X devices, and other mobile devices, and they are ready to print.
“We don’t really have any printing headaches anymore, primarily because we’ve switched to UniPrint. We’ve removed a lot of our issues. It’s kind of thewhole package.” remarks Roberto, Technical Team Lead, Partner Solutions.
Key Benefits Include:
- Simplified printer management and improved server stability
- Low maintenance requirements
- Highly scalable as printers and users are added
- Bulletproof printing for the end user
- Printer vendor-independent
- Support for all client printing including BYOD, mobile and tablet printing
Visit https://www.uniprint.net to download a FREE 30-day product trial. For further information or to schedule a demo in your own environment, e-mail [email protected].
UniPrint.net is the recognized leader in printing virtualization. The newest solution in UniPrint’s patented, award-winning product line, UniPrint Infinity is the industry’s first truly secure enterprise-wide solution for any computing environment. Enabling anywhere, anytime, any device secure pull printing, UniPrint Infinity comes with a proven ROI through its statistics module, print document archiving functionality and secure mobile printing modules, and high availability with load balancing capability. UniPrint Infinity replaces all manufacturer printer drivers with a single PDF generator to promote faster, more efficient printing, helping organizations to improve both productivity and return on investments. For additional information on UniPrint, please visit www.uniprint.net.
UniPrint Infinity is the trademark of UniPrint.net. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
- Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
- Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
- UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
- UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
- UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
- UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
- UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
- UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
- The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
- UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
- See All