Infographic – Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
How do you print today?
In today’s IT industry the need for a simplified user printing experience that saves on costs and adds on-demand security has never been higher.
Print Release Control and Freedom
- vPad Print Appliances (vPad Pro, vPad CE, vPad CE II)
- Virtual Print Queue Connectors for Multi-function printers
- Mobile device printing application UniPrint Vault
- Saved printing costs
- Enhanced user printing experience and workflow
- Secure on demand, follow the user printing
Did you know?
- By selecting double-sided printing as a default and implementing secure pull printing, you can save up to 35% in printing costs.
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper per year, which is approximately two cases of paper.
- With an average price of $40 per case, printing costs around $80 per employee a year.
This infographic illustrates how everyone can benefit from printing to a virtual print queue.
UniPrint Infinity’s™ now gives full freedom and control to its users on how they want to release their print jobs through our vPad print appliances, embedded VPQ connectors on Multi-Function Printers and iOS & android mobile apps.
Try UniPrint InfinityCloud
Whether you are printing at the office or at home, UniPrint InfinityCloud is the cloud printing solution of choice for your organization.
- Cloud-based Printing vs Cloud-hosted Printing: What’s the difference between them?
- Everything You Need to Know About the PrintNightmare Microsoft Security Patch
- Everything You Need to Know About Zero-Trust Security
- New Printing Security Nightmare You Need to Be Aware of in 2021
- Enterprise Green Printing: Why You Need to Start Green Printing
- UniPrint Infinity Launches Support for Universal Print by Microsoft
- 4 Options to Consider With Google Cloud Printing End of Life
- Process Fusion Successfully SOC 2 Type 2 Compliant
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- See All