Infographic – Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
How do you print today?
In today’s IT industry the need for a simplified user printing experience that saves on costs and adds on-demand security has never been higher.
Print Release Control and Freedom
- vPad Print Appliances (vPad Pro, vPad CE, vPad CE II)
- Virtual Print Queue Connectors for Multi-function printers
- Mobile device printing application UniPrint Vault
- Saved printing costs
- Enhanced user printing experience and workflow
- Secure on demand, follow the user printing
Did you know?
- By selecting double-sided printing as a default and implementing secure pull printing, you can save up to 35% in printing costs.
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper per year, which is approximately two cases of paper.
- With an average price of $40 per case, printing costs around $80 per employee a year.
This infographic illustrates how everyone can benefit from printing to a virtual print queue.
UniPrint Infinity’s™ now gives full freedom and control to its users on how they want to release their print jobs through our vPad print appliances, embedded VPQ connectors on Multi-Function Printers and iOS & android mobile apps.
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
- Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
- Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
- See All