Infographic – Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
Why You Should Print To A Virtual Print Queue
How do you print today?
In today’s IT industry the need for a simplified user printing experience that saves on costs and adds on-demand security has never been higher.
Print Release Control and Freedom
- vPad Print Appliances (vPad Pro, vPad CE, vPad CE II)
- Virtual Print Queue Connectors for Multi-function printers
- Mobile device printing application UniPrint Vault
- Saved printing costs
- Enhanced user printing experience and workflow
- Secure on demand, follow the user printing
Did you know?
- By selecting double-sided printing as a default and implementing secure pull printing, you can save up to 35% in printing costs.
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper per year, which is approximately two cases of paper.
- With an average price of $40 per case, printing costs around $80 per employee a year.
This infographic illustrates how everyone can benefit from printing to a virtual print queue.
UniPrint Infinity’s™ now gives full freedom and control to its users on how they want to release their print jobs through our vPad print appliances, embedded VPQ connectors on Multi-Function Printers and iOS & android mobile apps.
Cloud Printing for XenApp & XenDesktop on Microsoft Azure
11 Sep 2017
How to Ensure Secure Cloud Printing for your IT Environment
24 Aug 2017
Join Us in Redefining Digital Printing at VMworld 2017
22 Aug 2017
The Value of EMR Healthcare Solutions & VDI Printing Software
14 Aug 2017
Enterprise Cloud Solutions: Overcome Barriers to Cloud Print
12 Jul 2017
Hidden Costs of Printing – How Much Are You Spending?
5 Jul 2017
How to Establish a True Enterprise Mobile Print Solution
26 Jun 2017
Print Management – How to Prevent Printer Security Breaches
16 Jun 2017
How to Leverage Virtual Printing in Your Healthcare Environment
8 Jun 2017
User Stories: How a Cloud Hosting IT Team Increased Client Efficiency
24 May 2017
- See All