RDS Printing Solutions: Remote Printing with Print Stream Compression
Printing with Print Stream Compression
Why should you use print stream compression with remote printing? Bloated print data can wreak havoc on bandwidth availability.
By implementing print stream compression, it solves bandwidth issues and promotes consistently fast printing across multiple geographical locations when deployed with UniPrint Infinity.
By installing a simple print appliance like the vPad CE, you are guaranteed to get your return on investment within the first year.
Print Stream Compression Benefits
- Promotes fast remote printing
- Can replace a remote site Windows server
- Plug and play, no on-site configuration required
- Guaranteed ROI within the first year
Try UniPrint Infinity
Whether you are using virtualization solutions or physical desktops, UniPrint Infinity is the print management solution of choice for your organization.
- UniPrint Infinity: Are you ready for Citrix Synergy ’19?
- Building a Print Security Strategy: 7 Factors to Consider
- HIMSS 2019 – Digital Transformation Through Digital Input and Output
- 6 Trends that will Redefine the Print Industry in 2019
- 3 Best Implementation Practices to Prepare for a VDI Environment
- Enterprise Mobility and Printing: The Workforce of the Future
- Printing in a Digital World
- Mobility and Workforce Productivity: A Trend You Simply Can’t Afford to Overlook!
- Enterprise Device Management: 3 Best Practices for ensuring a Secured, Simplified Environment
- Virtualization: 2 Big Reasons Why You Need to Consider Virtualized Printing
- See All