UniPrint 7.0.2 Released
UniPrint Suite 7 has been updated with additional features and now fully supports failover clusters and Host-to-Windows printing
The latest UniPrint version 7.0.2 provides the following features and functions:
- Printer Profiler:This new utility enables users to access any combination of advanced printer properties, such as stapling, hole punching, and binding, etc., that some printers support through their virtualized applications. Printer Profiler also enables the Secure Print feature supported by HP universal print drivers which ensures print jobs are not printed until the user enters a PIN code at the physical printer.
- Support for USB Printers Attached to Thin Clients: Users can now print to printers that are attached to the USB port on their thin clients.
- PrintPAL: Network administrators can now control and restrict which Gateway printers a user can access through their virtualized applications. PrintPAL is a network object-to-printer mapping utility with an intuitive GUI which enables quick and easy printer access management.
- Support for Failover Clusters: UniPrint Spool Server and UniPrint Print Server can now be made highly available by creating separate failover clusters. This ensures that users can continue to print in the event of a spool server and/or print server failure.
- Support for Host-to-Windows Printing: Users who access virtualized applications through a non-Windows host such as AS/400 or Linux are no longer restricted to printing to channel-attached printers. UniPrint Host Edition enables users to print to printers that are connected to a Windows domain.
Process Fusion Announces Free Student Cloud Printing From Any Device for K-12 Education
30 Sep 2020
Digital Transformation Re-Defined by UniPrint.Net and Process Fusion Inc. Merger
11 Feb 2019
UniPrint.Net Announces New Partnership with ProcessFlows in the UK
29 Nov 2018
UniPrint.net Redesigns Partner Portal
13 Nov 2018
UniPrint.net Releases Newest Software Version 10 Worldwide
13 Jun 2018
UniPrint.net Acquires ePRINTit USA Inc.
10 Jan 2018
UniPrint Infinity Now Available in Epic App Orchard
14 Dec 2017
UniPrint Infinity v9.1.1 is now Live!
14 Sep 2017
The American Red Cross Relieves VDI Printing Pains with UniPrint Infinity
11 Sep 2017
UniPrint’s eHealth Conference 2017 Booth Contest Winner
8 Jun 2017
- See All